Description: Published on 3 weeks ago
How To Control Diabetes Naturally
Get the full info here: http://bit.ly/overcomediabetes
See more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K75M579KiWk
How To Control Diabetes Naturally
Heredity, stress, alcoholism, smoking, sedentary lifestyle, obesity and high blood pressure are triggering factors in case of diabetes. By maintaining a healthy body weight and lifestyle, by means of brisk walking, free-hand exercises and appropriate diet plan, one can fight against diabetes. Of the many types of diabetes, three are the most prevalent: Type 1, Type 2 and gestational diabetes.
Type1 diabetes occurs due to low insulin production, Type 2 diabetes occurs due to cell growing resistant to insulin and gestational diabetes is the result of pregnancy in many women who never have had a history of diabetes before. Factors like heredity, stress and anxiety, obesity, immobility, over-intake of carbohydrates, nutritional deficiencies, and pancreatic disorders contribute to diabetes. Diabetes if not arrested in time can lead to serious complications pertaining to heart, kidneys, retina and nervous system.
Signs and Symptoms of Diabetes
1. Frequent urination
2. Increased hunger
3. Increased thirst
6. Weight loss
7. Poor wound healing
8. Susceptibility to infections
Probable causes of Diabetes can be listed as
1. Genetic factors
2. Excessive consumption of junk and processed food
3. Too much intake of refined sugar and carbohydrates
5. Sedentary lifestyle
6. Pregnancy can cause diabetes in few cases
Effective Ways How Control Diabetes Naturally
Medicines for diabetes are usually quite expensive. To get the best deal on diabetes supplements and remedies, the patient must be aware of the market rates of the supplements he or she has been asked to take by a medical practitioner. The patient must be aware of rebate programs, free shipping or discount coupons given for the medicines by many websites. This would lower the price of medicines considerably.
1. One may treat diabetes naturally with the help of natural herbal supplements like diabkil capsules etc making use of herbs like neem, fenugreek, bitter melon, cinnamon, ginger, garlic, ginkgo biloba, Asian ginseng, bilberry etc.
2. Medicines like oral pills and insulin therapy as suggested by doctor can also reverse diabetic complications.
3. Gymnema extracts stimulate pancreas to produce more insulin, and lower the patient's craze for sweets.
4. There are many home remedies that are very effective in managing and controlling diabetes. One can try these remedies to balance blood sugar levels. These remedies are completely natural, safe and effective and can considerably help diabetic patients in managing the disease.
Diabetes if not controlled timely, can be quite lethal in nature, affecting and damaging heart, blood vessels, kidneys, retina of eyes and the nervous system. Control your diabetes and blood sugar levels and live a healthier and longer life.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5129931
How to Control Diabetes naturally
Watch the full video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPCSNjtVdDk
how to control diabetes naturally,diabetes herbal remedies,diabetes natural supplements,diabetes herbal cure,ayurvedic treatment of diabetes,diabetes ayurvedic supplements,foods to avoid with diabetes,how to get rid of diabetes,diet to prevent diabetes,home remedies for diabetes,diabetes home remedies,control your blood sugar levels,control your blood sugar levels naturally,you,can,diet to prevent diabetes naturally